Label Accueil Vélo
Location plan since Eurovélo 8 :
Freshly branded in 2020, hôtel St Georges aim to be YOUR stage Face à la Mer
Our services for you :
- A secure parking space
- Access under video surveillance
- Repair kit on request
- EAB plug
- A team trained to advise you on the best place to visit
- Service schedules adjustable to your needs (breakfasts, arrival, departure etc)
- Lunch packs on request the day before (€)
- Welcome refreshment on arrival
- Loan of beach towels (free)
- For groups, restaurant or any other service reservations
Branded Restaurants :
La crêperie bretonne de la colline :
Kind welcoming, Specialities from french Britain, good quality
Excellent quality French Cuisine with mainly local and daily products.
Sea front terrace
Good Cuisine with local product.
Don't miss it !
Catalan food, wooden grill, nice garden.
Cycle infos :
OFFICE DE TOURISME : 49 avenue de la Méditerranée (face rond-point du Mac Do)
☎ + 33 (0)4 68 86 72 00
- On board all trains: folded or dismantled and stored in a bag, bicycles are accepted free of charge, subject to availability. Considered as hand luggage, the covered bicycle must be labeled and must not exceed the maximum authorized dimensions: 120 x 90 cm.
- On board most trains, dedicated spaces, marked with the pictogram below, allow you to travel with a bicycle * (subject to availability).
* Only standard bikes are accepted on board trains. The transport of "recumbent" bicycles, tricycles, tandems and trailers of any kind is not permitted
On the TGV :
- Free transport of dismantled bicycles under specific luggage cover of maximum size 120x90cm
- Paid transport of bikes not dismantled in a special area by reservation (10 € per bike). But not all TGVs have this space, which should be checked when booking.
- SNCF paying service "Home luggage" which takes charge of the bike and delivers it to the desired address (€ 80 per bike).
- Intercity: stops and departures via Perpignan, Elne, Argelès sur Mer, Collioure, Port-Vendres, Banyuls sur Mer, Cerbère
- In intercity, if the bike is not disassembled it must be installed in dedicated spaces.
- Sometimes the reservation is required and must be done at the same time as the ticket purchase.
- Consult the timetables and locate the “Bike” pictogram.
- On board each Intercité night train, a space is setted up to transport bicycles.
Reservation required (10 € per bike).
TER : lignes 02, 05 et 06
Ligne 02 : Cerbère - Montpellier - Avignon.
Ligne 05 : Cerbère - Perpignan - Narbonne.
Ligne 06 : Perpignan - Villefranche - Latour de Carol (Itinéraire du Train Jaune (TER)
Bicycles not dismantled are accepted free of charge. Within the limit of available seats. Excluding busy periods.
The buses of the Compagnie Sankéo line 3 "Canet en Roussillon-Perpignan" run year round, 7 days a week. Any type of bicycles not allowed.
- If space available, bicycles are admitted free of charge in the hold as long as the hold is not already occupied by luggage (beware of the lines to the thermal spas which are often loaded).
- They can only be accommodated in large capacity buses with a maximum of 3 bikes per coach.
Taxis allowing bikes :
Allo Taxi Canet : +33 (0)6 82 11 76 04 2 passengers + 2 bikes
Taxi du littoral : +33 (0)6 36 63 80 38 2 passengers + 2 bikes
Taxi Romain : +33 (0)6 13 01 97 14 4 passengers + 2 ou 3 folded bikes
A bon port Canet Taxi : +33(0)6 09 60 65 07 www.canet-taxi66.com 8 passengers + 3 bicycles on luggage rack